Friday, January 2, 2009

I'm a married woman!!!!

I don't have really good wedding pics yet...but thought I would at least post a couple for now...with the promise to have a lot more coming soon. Our photographer will be sending along a CD with all the raw pics on it, so we will have the ability to use all pics as we want to...so I'll post some of those after we get all of them.

The day went great....just as expected...Bobby and I are so blessed to have had such a great day. The last of the family and friends leave today and tomorrow. I will give more details later too...we are finally able to relax a bit today and enjoy some time together...so I'm going to take advantage of that!

I will post more soon with more pictures! Thanks to all that came and helped make this a wonderful memory for us!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

More pictures PLEASE - I'm so glad the day was beautiful - can't wait to see more.......
Susie

AbbyMel said...

I am so happy for you and Bobby! Congrats, I wish I could've been there but can't wait to read all about it.

Ryan said...

You look stunning...I can tell from even a side angle! So happy it is official and can't wait to see you all when we get back to Phoenix!

Ryan said...

Dani...its Jen...just realized I posted from Carrie and Ryan's blog! We're all enjoying your pics in Indy! :)