Thursday, January 8, 2009

The Full Set of Wedding Pics Are Here!!!!

Bobby and I received our wedding pics yesterday....and we have been doing our best to sort through them and figure out which ones we like the best. There are so many! Three CD's full! So, we've done a little organizing and even did some Photoshop work on a few of them already. I have them all out on Facebook and realized that since it is soooo much quicker and easier to get them out there, I will just include a link to the pictures there. You can see these pictures even if you aren't a member of facebook, so everyone should be able to click the links below to view all the best pics we've chosen out so far. In total, I think I have around 90 pictures out there and had to split them between two photo albums, thus, the two links below to each album. Hope you enjoy!

***Once you click on the links below, there are several pages of pictures for each link - you will have to click on the '1', '2', or '3' links at the top (right above the pictures) to navigate to the next page of pictures. Also, you can click on each thumbnail/smaller picture and view it in a bigger format. Once you are viewing the pictures in the bigger format, you can just click on the "Next" at the top right of the picture to go through the entire album.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=51488&l=23554&id=511058149

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=52901&l=ed76f&id=511058149

1 comment:

AbbyMel said...

I love the pics. There are some great shots, and I just see pure love flowing between you and Bobby. Thanks for the comment on my post....I love the way you think and it's like you get what I'm thinking as well! Great!!