Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Wedding Pics

I am attaching the pictures that I have so far starting a couple days before the wedding...they aren't the photographers pictures...those we should have in a day or two and hopefully I can post some before we leave for Mexico on Saturday. Out of a special request from my Dad...here's what I have so far! =)


My mom and me a couple days before the wedding...after we ate at Mimi's Cafe...very appropriate! =)
Bobby and me at the Rehearsal at Ashley Manor
One table at Abuelo's for the Rehearsal Dinner - mostly Bobby's family

The other table at the Rehearsal Dinner - Bobby's mom is next to him...the rest is my family, except the guy by me whose head is cut off (sorry Corey!). Andrea (good friend) is his girlfriend and is taking the picture.



Megan and I - before the ceremony

Kyndall and I - before the ceremony

Stiking a pose


Mom and me before the ceremony

Bobby's mom, me, and my mom before the ceremony

My mom and my Aunt Sandy - primping before the ceremony

My mom - a.k.a my Matron of Honor

Dad walking me down the aisle!

Dum dum dum dum....

You may kiss the bride!

Wiping off my lip gloss on Bobby from the kiss!

"Escaping" from Ashley Manor after the ceremony

The wedding-mobile decorated for us by neighbors and family

We didn't get too many honks (if any) on the way back from the ceremony...but we did the next day before we washed it off.

Post-ceremony pics...we will have many more of these to share once we get them from our photographer this week.

At OUR house later at night - Karaoke Begins!

Stefan and Keely singing their hearts out...awesome singers!

My cousin Allisa and my Aunt Sandy belting it out!

Our neighbor, Mike, and Bobby's brother, Ray singing a duet

Nephew Zach - son of Bobby's brother Kenny - he piled in with Bobby's sister Nora and family, even though the rest of the family couldn't make it...and we loved having him!

Andrea (friend from Illinois., worked with her at Cat) and me - NYE Party (she was the wonderful hairstylist for my wedding hair - loved it!)

Two cute couples - Bobby, me, Andrea and Corey (her boyfriend)

All the girls' cousins - Bobby and I's nieces and nephews - New Year's Day. We all went to the park near Bobby's bro's house and Bobby and I somehow got reeled into playing touch football with all the boys! Okay, okay...we really liked it...but we were SORE the next day!

New Year's Day at the Cheesecake Factory - the girls and Bobby and I ate with Dad, Mom, and Aunt Sandy before they left AZ the next day.

The New Marin Family! (doesn't Kyndall look like she's my little koala???) =)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures - everything looked beautiful and sooo much fun!!! Keep posting and Bobby and Dani - have a wonderful honeymoon!
Keith and Susie

Nichole said...

Those are great! I can't wait to see more. Wish I could have been there. :( You looked absolutely beautiful!

Mandy said...

Thanks for the picture fix. You look beautiful mamacita. Have a great honeymoon in Mexico.

Holli said...

CONGRATS! Sorry for you that your sis had to miss your wedding! but selfishly I am so glad I got to see her and meet Vera.:) She is BEAUTIFUL!!!
Lots of love to you and your new hubby!