Sunday, July 13, 2008

We're in Illinois

Hello there...Bobby and I made it safe and sound to Illinois today. It worked out perfectly that my sister was in Chicago this weekend anyway, so she picked us up from Midway and we drove to my parents house. Kiara and Ryan were there and we had a good reunion...Kiara was my best friend tonight ("I get to sit by Dani!"), which I love it when she chooses me for that role! =)

We ate dinner together and then spent some quality time with my parents outside talking (it's so nice to be under 80 degrees - even 90 actually!)...I actually got cold after it got dark...woohoo! A few bug bites to go along with it too though...but it was gorgeous out.

We have a busy week planned out already...a little wedding stuff, work (obviously), going to see grandparents, some good dinners, and even a Chief's game too. I hope it doesn't fly by too quickly!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Enjoy your time in Illinois. I hope you have a great time. Enjoy every minute of it. We miss you!!!