Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Kitchen is Finished...Check It Out!

I have A LOT to blog about...the whole family was just here for a week. When they were here, my dad and Bobby finished the mosaic tile backsplash in the kitchen and we finally got our countertops too! We couldn't wait to post a before and after picture side by side to see the huge difference with all we've done to the kitchen! Below is the before and after pictures side by side...and then I added a few more with different angles. Enjoy! I will be adding another blog either today or tomorrow with ALL the pics from the family vacation here...I've got some good ones!



Before and After



Before and After






Another view of the kitchen - dine-in area


The gorgeous mosaic tile and countertops!




There are many more pictures at the link below. I tried to take pictures of the whole process to really see the slow progress along the way!

www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=76124&id=511058149&l=4cd58d0c45

No comments: