Thursday, April 23, 2009

My Family is a Comin'!

Just a quick post to say how esctatic I am that my family is coming tomorrow! We are getting the new house as put away, clean and ready as possible! The pool is up to 83 degrees...yee haw!!!I will have a ton of pictures to post and blog about in a week. My sister, Ryan, Kiara and Vera will be here as well as my parents. They are staying in a rental house for the week...but hopefully up at our new place at the pool for a lot of the time! My parents stay for a few more days at the end of the week, which is awesome. We have the girls that weekend, so they will get some 1-on-1 time. We also have them on Sunday (special request) since all the family is here...and a few days during the week...so there should be plenty of time with them anyway...it's the first time that Kyndall and Megan will meet Vera! I'm excited for that, and also to see her again - and see her walk! And then of course, Kiara...she's just a cutie period...and is very excited to come. She will be going to ride a horse during the week here...somehow that was promised for this trip by her dad, I think. She can't stop talking about that! And the Cubs game we are going to on Monday night (my family plans trips to see us based on when the Cubbies are playing the D-Backs in AZ!).

Everyone pray for a safe flight tomorrow for them all...and a great week! I'll leave you with a few pictures of the cuties I get to play with all week! =)






No comments: