Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

I hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day! Bobby woke me up with a dozen roses, chocolates, a sweet card and my morning coffee! It was perfect...we went for the sweet and simple Valentine's Day this year...so he definitely hit the mark! I got him a new wallet, which he wanted and some goooood candy called Goo Goo Cluster.....mmmmm mmmmm! Yes, I stole one (or two)! We had gotten a gift certificate to Ah-So (a Japanese Teppanyaki restaurant) for our wedding, so it was a perfect time and place to go for Valentine's Day. It was GREAT food...we were stuffed! It was a bunch of fun too with the chef cooking our meal right in front of us! I had never been to a restaurant like this and it was definintely a good one to go to!...completely entertaining!

I also have to make note that I have the best husband ever. I appreciate and respect that man so much...he is an amazing best friend, husband, and father. I cannot wait to experience the rest of my life with him!

Also, we just went to parent/teacher conferences last Thursday for the girls and they are amazing kids too. Both of them were praised beyond belief by their teachers. We are truly blessed with great girls. Words like responsible, angels, focused, leader, amazing, and sweet were all words used in the conferences for both girls. Their report cards are just the same - awesome. Both had all A's and one B! Woohoo! =) I am a blessed wife and mother! The picture at the bottom of this post is just for them...the two cuties!






And this has nothing to do with Valentine's Day...I just saw the pic on my camera and thought I would post it. Dusk in Arizona is always quite picturesque!

No comments: