Wednesday, October 1, 2008

It's been a LOOOOOONG time!

So, I know it's been FOREVER since I have posted anything...so I'll just do a review of the second half of September (can you believe it's already October?!).

First of all...Bobby and I got a note that Kyndall was getting a student of the month award at school...and we attended the assembly they had for the 7th and 8th grade awards. She ended up getting the student of the month for art, which is awesome...especially the first month of the school year! Here are a couple pics...didn't get the best shots though!



The next big deal in September was that my parents came out to Phoenix for a trip on September 19th. We, of course, had a great time together...a little pool time, a trip up north to Prescott (a cute little "midwestern" town that's just fun to explore and walk around), great food, and we celebrated both my Mom's and my birthdays that weekend. The pictures below are mostly from the Prescott trip, but we have a couple from my birthday as well.


A shot down the street of Prescott from the town square.

Courthouse in Prescott in the town square

Cuties!


Look at that hot man! =)

Megan and Mimi spending some quality time together

Mimi-lovin'

Dad and Bobby eating some AMAZING carmel corn!

Kyndall finding some interesting stuff in an antique shop

Bobby's b-day cake that he made for me....YUM!

The girls and I on my birthday

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hi there! :) I found your blog from Mandy's blog and noticed that you were from AZ - I grew up in the Peoria/Glendale area and now live in El Mirage! I taught for 3 years in the district that it looks like the girls go to.

I just thought I'd say hello to a fellow Phoenician! :)