Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Headed back to Illinois!

Bobby and I are headed to Illinois tomorrow...we are excited to have about five days back with family and friends. Phoenix temps are always about 100 degrees nowadays, so the IL forecast says highs of 75-ish...so we are excited about that! We are hoping to catch as many family and friends as we can while we are home and am SUPER excited to see my best friend, Jen's baby Alex. So excited! He's three months old and haven't been able to meet him yet! And, of course, our two nieces will hopefully be around us for the majority of our time too. Can't ever get enough of them! I guess my sister trusts me to cut Kiara's bangs, so say a little prayer for me and I will try to have pictures of my masterpiece up after we are back to AZ. It's only a trim, so let's pray it's as easy as it sounds!

Hopefully we will see you all when we are in IL!

2 comments:

Nichole said...

We are excited to see you guys tomorrow!

Mandy said...

I'll admit it - my heart hurts a little not being back at the same time! Have an absolutely great time!