Monday, August 25, 2008

Weekend Update and Some Random Pics =)

I wanted to share a little from Bobby, the girls, and I's weekend. We actually had a busy weekend...the girls were here and there at friends and family. Yesterday, though we all went to church together and ate lunch.....Bobby and I started planning Megan's 11th birthday, with a pool party and she wanted an M&M theme too (Megan Marin...get it?!)...so we did some invitations and even started getting all the essentials - plates, silverware, napkins, etc. etc. Megan is going to have several friends come to my apartment's complex's pool and pool house to have her party. It's nice because I can rent out the place for free to have parties, etc....and then it is connected to one of the pools too. So, I will have my first experience planning a child's birthday party...we'll see how stressed out I get that day! =)

Last night, Bobby and I bought Dirty Dancing and watched it with the girls after having a yummy (and healthy!) dinner. As MANY girls reading this blog can relate (c'mon...admit it!)...after you watch Dirty Dancing, first of all....you can't help but be in an awesome mood. The best part though, is that for some reason, you then think you are the best mambo and meringue dancer in the world....and that Patrick Swayze is your partner and making you fly around like no one has ever done before. =) Needless to say, Kyndall and Megan felt the same fever after watching and we were all dancing around after the movie ended. I luckily got a little recorded....thought I would share. Reminds me of my sister and I in home videos!!!!!

Oh...yeah, and to sneak this in there too...kind of forgot to mention that Bobby got a little artwork on his arm as well...thought I would post a pic.


Here's a fun pic from karaoke last Thursday night of Bobby and I too.....

Also...here are a few pics of Megan and Kyndall with two other neighbor girls, Taylor and Brandi. You also get a look at their GANSTA poses too! =)

PEACE OUT!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So there is a picture of me with Leah on my back just like Johnny lifted baby over his head in the last scene. I love it! So good to share those memories!

Nichole said...

Our videos weren't nearly as good!! Go Kyndall and Megan! I can't tell what Bobby's tattoo is from the pic. What is it?

Charity said...

Ok, so I totally get the dirty dancing thing. It is so true.